No wifi. No Cell. Days 48-54. Buffalo National River Yellville Arkansas

Six days without Cell or Wifi. Even my Netflix downloads aren't working. Good for the soul? Sort of. Hard. Definitely. 

Every other day we go to the septic dump to doom scroll about Covid and the weather, big news, FB.

Otherwise, I'm ...

reading a paper based book ...which is fun. 

making up recipes since I can't get into NYT Cooking app. Cole slaw with yogurt and Yum Yum sauce worked out well.

Playing with my phone hoping I can get some kind of signal. I can't.

In the RV world wifi is spotty. Even when the say they have wifi-- they don't. We have learned...
How to tether the computer through the phone.
That T-mobile/Sprint is damn good.
And how to use the library when feeling desperate.

If I was a working girl, I would be going to the dump 4 times a day to check my email and return calls. But I'm not. Things can wait and I can always read Louise Penny my new favorite mystery writer.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Passion Projects. Days 20, 22, 23. Marquette, MI. Duluth, MN. Vining, MN.

Tired, Itchy and Hot. Days 55 to 60, Lake Catherine State Park, Hot Springs, AR.